Thursday, April 20, 2006

4/19/06 vs Atlanta


Today's 0 fer 3 got me thinking. I think I'm gonna try reversing my hands on the bat. Like put my top hand on bottom and shit.



I'm glad Willy still has confidence in me. I saw a sweet little cigar boat that I want to look into buying. And I do the little things that don't show up in the boxscore, besides never ever getting a hit. Today I helped Ramon Castro carry his gigantic mask from the club house. Gosh he has a big head, I wonder if the drag slowed him down on that play at the plate.

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger John Blanco said...

Jose, hang in there buddy. You'll be the starting 3B soon, I can feel it.

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO@poise at the plate.

poise aka not getting the friggin bat off his shoulders!!

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jose, listen, I just want you to know that I think you're doing a great job filling in in LF. I know it can be a challenge. keep up the good work, I'm pulling for you...

Sincerely,
Todd Hundley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home