Saturday, April 22, 2006

4/21/06 vs.San Diego

Ok, so for tonight's game, I tried something new. No underwear, man. Julio Franco suggested I give it a try, 'cause it worked for him once in Cleveland in '83.

Answering Willy's nightly call, I still struck out for the pitcher in the 10th inning. But man, I'm glad I sent those guys in the San Diego television booth up some gift certificates to Ground Round when we got into town. Tonight they said on-air that when I bat from the left side, "this is where he really scares you." They really sounded sincere. Then they started talking about video games or some shit.

6 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.059 avg Jose Not bad really its still early in the season. All you need is to put together a little 5-5 run and that average will be up near 300. Then you can take pride in having earned that 1mm guaranteed contract.

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jose,
I was wishing that the ground round would change to the new helmets the mets are using. They wouldnt listen to a teenager tho, so I decided I need to get someone who has the power to get them to change. So anyways do you think you could get Dwright to do it. Thanks Jose

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jose,

Why you no come home a no more?

You spend all your time with gentleman Omar in the ice cream shops..

Your children - they sad - they-a miss their father - they ask where is Crappy Papi.....

Whadd-a I tell them Jose?

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Dylan said...

Did Endy let you borrow his pictures?

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jose,

Last night was out of control, my head still hurts from the three wise men shots you were feeding me. Hope this bender helps my next start. As you recommended I created my own blog to get in touch with Mets fans.

http://victor-the-great-zambrano.blogspot.com/

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take it easy, man. Don't you know how difficult it is for Jose to maintain that 'stache...? And the $1 mil guaranteed money? Well, look at how much the Gillette Fusion Razors cost!!! He's barely making enough to afford a year's supply...

^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home