Saturday, April 29, 2006

06/28/06 vs.Atlanta

Hi fans! well tonight was an inspiring victory for the club, for anyone watching. I wasn't really watching tonight, I was in the club house, checking out the Atlanta clubhouse whirlpool with a few honeys I met at GR last night and I kind of lost track of time. The clubhouse is an important part of the ballplayer's day to day life. You see fans, before the game, while Manny Acta takes care of most of the game strategizing, me, Victor, and Willy work on our blogs together in the club house. I don't know exactly what the rest of the guys do during this time, but I think some of them go out and take BP and stuff like that. I know for the past week, Carlos Beltran just sits in his traveling tennis ball machine and stares. Anyhow, this daily session gives me a little time to give Willy my input before the game, you know, suggest some stuff he can try with the bullpen, and what might be good pinch hitting matchups. I think I'd make a good manager too, some day when my playing days are over. However, I think at least in my first manager position, it'd be hard to score quite the same amount of cheese as I did signing here (thanks again, Omar!).

4 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hysterical ... way better than the VZ and Willie blogs. Keep the funny stuff coming all year long. Luv it.

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blog, Jose. The word is spreading... your blog is getting very popular amongst Met fans.

If Wright keeps committing errors in the 9th inning, you will supplement him at 3rd base! Your uncanny ability to kill a rally warms the hearts of all Met fans...

Count me as one of your biggest fans!

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jose, can you please found a different lousy picture of you in a Mets hat?! The dodgers Poncharelo thing is getting old.

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you don't even have the date right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home