Wednesday, May 03, 2006

5/03/06 and 5/04/06 vs. Pittsburgh

Hey fans, Jose here.

The first game of the Pirates series was so rainy. When I came in to pinch hit for Pedro, the fans really got pumped up and yelled "JooBooooooooSeeeyy"!! Interesting pronounciation of my name--fans are so creative!! I was inspired and got a little piece of that third strike, but man it was just too wet on the field for me to be legging out a single!

I think the cream I used in San Francisco is starting to work. I haven't washed my ass since then and damned if in the 7th inning of the second game I don't single in an RBI! I think my head grew a little too. Now that I'm starting to bruise the ball, what I'm thinking is that I need an "entrance song" something to let the fans know Jose is coming in the ballgame, most likely to flail away uselessly. You know, like that evil-looking guy on the Braves used to come in to, "Dancing Queen" by ABBA, or some shit. But I'm not too familiar with your American music, so I'm hoping you fans can suggest some songs for me.

So fans, how about it? What song should they play at Shea to announce that Jose is about to pinch-hit?

5 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, take me out to the ballgame, with the part that goes "and it's 1, 2, 3 strikes you're out" would be perfect, with much added reverb and chorus effect to it, to dramatize it for your coming up to the plate. I also think turning the lights on and off at the stadium should be done when you're coming up to bat.

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The anonymous guy above killed the joke. Douchebag.

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, you look like carlos baerga in this post.

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

crunk!

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zorro, why are you putting a pic of Carlos Baerga on your blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home