Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Oct 11 vs. Cardinals: This time, the mustache is real baby!!

Hi fans, I am sitting here in Ground Round typing this entry into my laptop. For dessert, my sundae came in a plastic Mets hat!! Coincidence? I don't think so.

I was doing a little historical internet research today, and it turns out that many great Mets teams were led to the World Series by a man who proudly wore a mustache.



-----> -------------------------------------------->


Fans, today I will again start my quest to do the same thing. I hope you will support me.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Hi Jose,
It's me, Megan. I just found your internet web log and as soon as I saw a post about your mustache, I clicked right on that hot little number! I wanted to take some time out of my evening to tell you that I think your mustache is even better than Keiths. I can't wait 'till I see YOUR upper lip for every call to the bullpen!

Look for me in the upper decks - I'm the one hollering "Put a Little Mustache On It!".

xoxoxox 4 ever,
Megan

PS - I heard you broke your finger breaking up a barfight. You're my hero!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home