Sunday, June 25, 2006

Here I am, Ladies!!

Hi fans, it's me Jose. Well, the time has come to tell you fans the unvarnished truth about why you have not seen posts from me lately. It turns out that a certain goody-two-shoes third baseman, insanely jealous of my sucess, working in cahoots with a certain bitter ex-broadcaster, have hacked into my site and erased my postings for the last few weeks. Luckily Ralph Kiner tipped me off to their scheme, and showed me a few webmaster tricks last night over boneless wings at Ground Round. So my site is back in business! Look for fresh posts soon...

6 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, no problem Jose. We didn't miss you.

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jose, why do you mention Ground Round so much? First of all, I'm sure this restaurant is first rate crap. The menu is straight out of the "Fat America" cookbook. And secondly, you look like their little bitch by including a little lame plug for them each posting.

Hows the bench treating ya?

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jose, where did you go? Has the pod-person we sent to take your place at doing base-ball not been performing well enough?

Please come back to the ship, as we haven't completed the anatomical experiments yet. You are the most compliant and eager subject we have found in your species for quite a while. Zbllqwur52z, Khkyzopbs17r, and Arpltcft88v all look forward to using the 'big' probe on you, like you asked.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jose,

Do you go to the GR in Flushing?

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jose valentin you might not no me because its been a while and you get alot of fans and everytrhing i use to watch you play with the mayaguez indios i was a big fan of yours you might know my uncle Pedro Bracero he was the one who washed uniforms and took care of everything in the club house ive been following you since i was a kid every team you get traded to thats my favorite team and you even gave me your bat that says jose valentin chicago white soxs i would appreciated if you could write back at ricosauve3312@aol.com

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, you're pretty good at this shit, mad funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home