Sunday, May 06, 2007

Ground Rounders: Jose Reyes

Hi fans,

I have some time on my hands recently, so I have been hanging at GR with my recuperatatory midget, Pepe. I can tell you my friends, that midget can really put them away. So after about 15 Coronas, Pepe and I decided to start a series of posts where I compare a different Mets player to an item on the Ground Round menu.

First up, Jose Reyes, who is most definitely a "Sensational Starter." The way he gets on base, and sets our table, it was no trouble to pick the appetizer he most reminds me of:

Triple Sampler A generous sampler of guest favorites: stuffed potato skins, Buffalo chicken tenderloins and mozzarella cheese sticks.



It is easy to see how each of the three delicious and healthy snacks represents a base, which Jose tears around, headed for yet another triple.

When Jose come up to the plate, second base is guaranteed!

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby, I would call *you* a little jalapeno popper - unfortunately they don't have them at the GR. Maybe we can have a write-in campaign like for your all-star bid last year

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please get better soon

the Mets need your mustache power!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home