Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ouch!

Hi fans its me, Jose.

You probably have heard by now that I hurt my ACLU. I do not know all the details, but I want to reassure you that Pedro has loaned me both his new "recuperatatory midget," Pepe, and his "recovery sombrero." I will tell you more when I know. However, I don't need to to tell you that my friend Damion Easley deserves your support, although it is plain from last night's performance that he will never be able to fill my shoes. I think I will be spending a bit more time at the GR for the next few weeks while I do everything in my power to get back on the field.

Thank you for your support.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried The Ground Rounds new Tex Mex Fiesta menu? Since your on the Dl you should check it out

Get well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home