Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Jose's Diary: I met someone

Hello fans,

It's me Jose, and I want to take a break from my Mets player-GR menu item series to let you in on my personal life a bit. My wife can't read the internets so I guess I wont get in trouble for sharing this. I want to tell you about the terrific woman I met last night, Debbie.

I noticed her there at Ground Round right away, sitting across the bar, all overly tanned a little too muscular and big haired, and well, beautiful. My midget had called a cab so I was alone. He was getting a little bit ornery for a little guy anyway, and I was starting to feel sorry for myself. Debbie came over and introduced herself. I suspected she was married because I saw her slip a ring into her purse as she joined me at one of the high boy tables near the bar. She said her husband was a real jerk, very sucessful but hooked on some drug she didn't want to talk about. She just wanted someone to talk with. They had just moved back to the NY area so he could take some high profile job that would leave him little time for her. She said sometime she was so alone that all she had was her hobby, sewing rhinestones into clothing and hats and then trying to unload the stuff on the internet.

She said she was dedicated to women's health or some shit, and I just smiled and asked her if she'd ever been in a hot tub. The rest of the night, well I'll have to leave it to your imagination.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jose:
I thought I was indebted to you for your superior defensive skills this year. But nothing compares to the gift you have just provided all Mets fans with, in the form of the link to Debbie's web site.

xo,
MG

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Coop said...

Jose, this one takes the cake!!! Now tell us - does Debbie have a landing strip...or a wood floor?

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Jose Valentin like my brothers so I know and beleive he wasn't was the one write some stupped things like that, if you really want to know who is Jose Valentin you better do a best job.

Wilkin Hornedo

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jose,

Please tell us about your heroics in Puerto Rico when you broke up that fight over the All-Star break! How exactly did you break your pinky? Inquiring minds NEED to know!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Sassdawg. said...

I heard he broke his pinky giving Deb the shocker on her ASB trip to PR.

The Dawg

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職
台北酒店 打工兼差 酒店工作
酒店經紀 禮服酒店
酒店 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店兼差

 

Post a Comment

<< Home