Monday, March 03, 2008

Let me 'splain!




Hi fans, it's me, Jose.

Some of you have asked me, hey, Jose, what's up with the gesturing you did in the dugout the other day? Like I teach my kids, brushing and flossing after every meal is very very important to achieve the appropriate level of hygiene. So when my buddies in the dugout asked me, "hey Jose, what did you do last night? and what's your technique for oral care?" I was like "this guy, this guy right here treated me to Ground Round last night and it was great except for some of the celery from the awesome Triple Sampler, tm got caught in my teeth." Then I just showed them my approach to keeping my mouth clean and healthy.

Well, I hope that explains some things for you. While I'm working my way back to the field, I think I will start up posting on my blog again soon. See you at GR, amigos!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jose needs to explain why he was at Duffys in PSL Saturday night and not at the GR where he told us he'd be. We even saw that he took some pics with some girls at Duffys. How dare they intrude on our territory!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger I.M. Forme said...

Jose's GR services contract prohibits him answering that question.

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you're back. It's been too long, Jose. Way too long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home